Adding a TXT record to your Cloudflare account proves your ownership of your domain.
This is needed because Marfeel is not the authority that provides the domain certificate, so publishers must prove that they are the owners of the domain.
To add the TXT record to your Cloudflare account:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Click Select Website.
- Select the domain you are activating Marfeel's CDN package for at the top of the page.
- Click the DNS tab.
- In the DNS Records section, select TXT in the first field as in the image.
- Enter @ in the second field which ensures the TXT record points to the root domain.
- In the third field, enter the value that Marfeel provides you.
- In the certificate field, select Automatic TTL.
- Click Add Record.