For publishers to get started with Marfeel Connect and aggregate all their revenue streams in one place, there are just a few quick and easy steps to follow:
- Go to the Marfeel Connect landing page and enter your first name, last name, and email in the fields provided and then click Submit.
Click the Google Analytics icon to add your account.
It's vital that publishers add their Google Analytics account so Marfeel can calculate their ARPU (average revenue per user); the metric that delivers a real reflection of performance by dividing total revenue by total traffic.
- Enter your Gmail address and then click Next.
- Enter your Gmail password and then click Sign In.
- Click Allow to provide Marfeel with permission to access the engagement data from your Google Analytics account and aggregate it in your dashboard.
- In the Analytics Profile field, select the account you want to connect and then click Select.
- Connect all your revenue streams by clicking the corresponding icon and entering the information required.
For more information regarding connecting a specific revenue stream, click the one of interest from the following list:
The revenue streams that publishers can add to Marfeel Connect and how to aggregate them.
Each data provider that you aggregate can be viewed by accessing the System tab in your dashboard.