For publishers to get started with Marfeel Connect and aggregate all their revenue streams in one place, there are just a few quick and easy steps to follow:
- Go to the Marfeel Connect landing page and enter your first name, last name, and email in the fields provided and then click Submit.
- Click the Google Analytics icon to add your account.
It's vital that publishers add their Google Analytics account so Marfeel can calculate their ARPU (average revenue per user); the metric that delivers a real reflection of performance by dividing total revenue by total traffic.
- Enter your Gmail address and then click Next.
- Enter your Gmail password and then click Sign In.
- Click Allow to provide Marfeel with permission to access the engagement data from your Google Analytics account and aggregate it in your dashboard.
- In the Analytics Profile field, select the account you want to connect and then click Select.
- Connect all your revenue streams by clicking the corresponding icon and entering the information required.
For more information regarding connecting a specific revenue stream, click the one of interest from the following list:
Each data provider that you aggregate can be viewed by accessing the System tab in your dashboard.