Marfeel publishing partners that want to get started with Connect and aggregate all their revenue streams in one central place for a holistic, comparable view of their performance, just need to follow these simple steps:
- Contact your Customer Success Executive and inform them that you'd like to get started with Connect.
- When your Customer Success Executive confirms that your Connect access has been activated, in Insight, click the System tab and select Data Providers.
- You must first aggregate your Google Analytics account. It's vital that publishers add their Google Analytics account so Marfeel can calculate their ARPU (average revenue per user); the metric that delivers a real reflection of performance by dividing total revenue by total traffic. For detailed steps on how to aggregate Google Analytics, see the Connect Google Analytics article.
- You can now connect all your other supported revenue streams. For details on how to connect a specific data provider, click one of the options below:
Access the Marfeel Connect dashboard
Marfeel partners can access their Connect dashboard at any time by completing one of the following two procedures in Insight:
- Click Marfeel in the upper-left corner.
- Click the Reporting tab, enter the domain of your site without the www, and select your site when it appears.