Marfeel Connect provides publishers with the ability to upload a CSV file to aggregate revenue and engagement metrics to their Connect dashboard that way.
This would be useful in cases where a specific data provider is not supported by Connect or where a publisher works with a data provider that only uses CSV and Excel files for reporting.
To upload a CSV or Excel file:
- Click Systems in the side panel.
- Scroll down to the Add new connector section and click Analytics if you're uploading metrics from an analytics provider, or Revenue Stream if you're adding metrics from a revenue stream.
- Select the media group you are uploading the CSV file for and then click Submit.
- If you are uploading a CSV file for a data provider that you have already defined, select it in the Select existing data provider field and then click Select. If you are uploading a CSV file for a new data provider, enter its name in the Create new data provider field and then click Select.
- Click Choose file and then browse for and select the file you want to upload, and then click Select.