The right metrics and KPIs are vital to understanding how users interact with your site. They also provide the vision a publisher needs to make the decisions that maximize revenue.
Marfeel has a set of KPIs on the Connect dashboard that track the relationship between engagement and monetization. The metrics Marfeel tracks and measures were chosen because they provide a complete understanding of user engagement and revenue that illuminate the actions that need to be taken to maximize the yield per visit.
The KPIs provided in the Insight dashboard are the following:
- ARPU (Average Revenue per User)
- Average Session Time
- Ad Requests
- Fill Rate
- eCPM (Effective Cost per Thousand Impressions)
- CTR (Click-through Rate)
- CPC (Cost per Click)
- PV / V (PageViews per Visit)
- ADR / PV (Ad Requests per PageView)
- ADR / V (Ad Requests per Visit)