Sections in Marfeel can be one of the following types:
- Default (compilable = true)
- Subsection (compilable = true)
- Static (compilable = true)
- External (compilable = false)
- Dynamic (compilable = false)
- Group (compilable = false)
Is the type of section you want to use if you need to:
- relates several sections to 1 parent
- does not have an "All articles related to all subsections" page
- doe not appear on the "top menu" of mosaic
- not use a URI for that parent
DEV EXP - ATTENTION!
Extract partial tenants with 'mrf-def -p1 -q4' to extract sections such as Group and Externals which do not compile, will not work if the first section '-p1' is not compilable.
tenant.com has sections:
- section 0 - home - default
- section 1 - default
- section 2 - group
- section 3 - subsection - level 1
- section 4 - subsection - level 1
- section 5 - subsection - level 1
- section 6 - default
mrf-def -p2 -q5 → FAILURE!!!
mrf-def -p1 -q5 → GOOD!!!