Google Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports engagement and traffic metrics for a publisher's website.
To give Marfeel the access to your Google Analytics (GA from now on), please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your GA account. and go to the Admin section.
- That takes you to the following screen. Select User Management (it doesn't matter if it's from 1, 2 or 3, it makes no difference through which of them you'll give Marfeel access to).
- Now you're at Account permissions section. From here click on the big blue + sign (step 1) and then Add user (step 2)
- Enter the email provided to you by our Customer Success Executive (the email address might not be the same as on the screenshot), enter the email (step 1), select the level of access you will give to Marfeel (step 2), and then just press the Add button (step 3).
- And now you're ready. From the Account permissions section you can see very easily to who you have given access to your account to, and what level of access they have.
In case you have any issues, please feel free to contact your Customer Success Executive, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.