In order to provide Marfeel with the access to your WMT (WebMaster Tools) please follow the steps below:
- Access your WMT account and select the property you'll provide us access to.
- Once in the property, go to the Settings in the left-side menu.
- Once in Settings, you can see who has access to your Search Console (WMT). Now click on "Users and permissions".
- Now you can see in details who has access to your account and what level of access each member has. From here select "Add User".
- Add email@example.com as a user.
- And you're done. Now you're back to the list of users and you can see that our access has been granted correctly.
In case of having any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Executive, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.