This first tactic is worth being mentioned to ensure the basics of digital content creation is covered.
- Dedicate the time and the effort to demonstrate you are an expert in your content area.
- Find titles relevant with the content of the article. If you use exaggerated titles and the content doesn’t cover the expectations, Google could consider that your content is low or poor quality (clickbait).
- Publish unique content and don’t duplicate articles.
- Avoid thin content pages. Category pages or author pages must have content in addition to the list of articles.
- Be responsible with the ads of your site. Ads should not affect usability and shouldn’t be fraudulent or contain adult content.