The "About Us" page is a great way to improve your reputability.
- Include an “About Us” page in your website. We can put the link to this page in the footer menu for example.
- Explain in the “About Us” page what the goal of your website is and who your webmaster is.
Include a list of all the authors with a short summary about them.
- Include either contact information such as contact email and telephone or a contact form in order for users to get in touch with you.
- Include a section about your brand/website achievements to leverage your digital reputation:
- Awards won, press mentions, etc.
- Wikipedia links and external articles
- Forum discussions
- Rating from independent organizations.