Adding a TXT record to your GoDaddy account proves your ownership of your domain.
This is needed because Marfeel is not the authority that provides the domain certificate, so publishers must prove that they are the owners of the domain.
To add the .txt record to your GoDaddy account:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click the My products tab.
- Expand the Domains section.
- Click the DNS button for the domain you are activating Marfeel's CDN package for.
- Click ADD.
- In the Type field, select TXT.
- In the Host field, enter @ to add the TXT record directly to your domain.
- In the Value TXT field, enter the value Marfeel provides you.
- In the TTL field which determines how long the information should be cached for, leave the default option (1 hour) unless you have customized settings to define.
- Click Save.